Saturday, June 26, 2010

the land of snaxxx

i had tandoori chixxen today. i loves me some indian food---> maybe tomorrow i will go to the indian buffet (holla @jaipore, u kno what it is) lately i have been having these crises where i rlly rlly want to go out to dinner, but i have noone to go with, so i come home and have a sadness meal on my own. people are all like "oh im broke" or "oh im going to eat at home" like if those are your scenarios i hate you. i hate you so much, because i dont want to sit in a restaraunte on my own like some kind of lonely fucking loser. that shit is depressing,and its just kind of annoying; i love restraunts, it is kind of funny that i cant spell restaurant (count it) bc i go to them alot. i seem to be busy whenever my parents go, they go for dinner at like 4.30(PM) it is true that they are old beyond their yrs. i wish i could be old beyond my yrs. then i wouldnt crave fun times all of my life. wish i was contented to do boring shit all the time. unfortunately i only want to party and rock n roll nd shit. i wish i could stop my awesome lifestyle choices, but i dont think i have the ability or desire to apply maturity to my gangsterlife choices. whatever. maybe if there were more people who wanted to go to restaraunts with me then i wouldnt be all fuked up in the head.

i luv u sign denoting restaurant ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment